To apply to this program candidates must have an undergraduate and/or master's degree in Astronomy or Physics, or have an academic degree or related professional degree similar in level, content and duration. Applicants must possess a solid knowledge base in Physics and/or Astronomy, computational skills and interest and commitment to research.
Application process and dates
People interested in joining this Program must apply through the Online Registration Platform for Postgraduate and Postgraduate Degrees of the University of La Serena.
Applicants must submit the following information:
- Curriculum vitae, including publications and participation in research projects (if applicable).
- A list of undergraduate and postgraduate (when applicable) grades.
- A copy of the academic degree and/or professional title.
- A letter of motivation to enter the Program.
- Two letters of recommendation that must be sent directly to the Program Director by the references.
- As part of the selection process, a Selection Committee will interview the applicants.
- Applications start: August 22, 2022.
- Deadline for applications: October 3, 2022.
- Start of the Program: March 2023.
- Notification of results: First week of November.